Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hey Hey @archie gemmill and AFN Stoners
Time for a grow report for @archie gemmill :crying: and a little show and tell for AFN . Seems I've been shorting my gals with the Mammoth P and they never said a word :nono: We'll do better girls . :biggrin:
DSCN2064.JPG

Good morning, AFN.

Here to report my 2 Litre Bottle grow is a bust.

I burnt one up and the other has not popped her head out. May see something today :shrug: but not counting on it.

Morning Stoners

Dutch Passion "Think Big" - still 2 weeks to go, and sparkling nicely I think.

Two little test buds cut, sticky like fly paper and smelling very rich and deep.

Test Bud 1.jpg

Test Bud 2.jpg

Test Bud 3.jpg

Test Bud 4.jpg

Test Bud 5.jpg

[HASHTAG]#showusyourbud[/HASHTAG]
:pass:

Good morning, AFN.

Here to report my 2 Litre Bottle grow is a bust.

I burnt one up and the other has not popped her head out. May see something today :shrug: but not counting on it.
Don't give up . They survive on water alone and very little of it . Even if your using MegaCrop seedling dose will work . I ve crashed more bottle grows than Coke has bottles . It's tough when they crap it's like pissing money down the drain . NO SURRENDER . :thumbsup:

Wish I could stay around longer, but headed to the Dr. for an emg test of my left arm that they hacked up during Dialysis. Doubt they will be able to do much for it. Others have told me there's not much out there right now for this. The wife wants them to look, so I am just pleasing her! :kiss:

Be back in about 4 or 5 hours :coco:

@9bear , can you please explain your solo cup in the pot, which I assume is 1 litre, setup? I have not read up this concept yet.

Thank you, Friend
A fella by the name of @stepside ( I keep thinking he's still here ) started me on this . It encourages the growth rate in seedlings without having to transplant to larger pots. It's kinda like kick start . I ve been doing it for so long I've even forgotten why i still do it . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back