Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give up . They survive on water alone and very little of it . Even if your using MegaCrop seedling dose will work . I ve crashed more bottle grows than Coke has bottles . It's tough when they crap it's like pissing money down the drain . NO SURRENDER . :thumbsup:

Thank you for the encouragement 9bear! :slap:

Of course I won't give up on a seed untill it's been WAY too long. :gary:

A fella by the name of @stepside ( I keep thinking he's still here ) started me on this . It encourages the growth rate in seedlings without having to transplant to larger pots. It's kinda like kick start . I ve been doing it for so long I've even forgotten why i still do it . :biggrin:

Do you mean that they stay in this setup untill harvest? If so, this is eye-opening to me!

Good Morning @blue
Have a look at this girl blue ?? Why is she so pale ?? I don't remember seeing this before but then again there's lots of things I don't remember anymore . :biggrin: I don't think she's deficient !!
DSCN2065.JPG

Do you mean that they stay in this setup untill harvest? If so, this is eye-opening to me!
I open them up like this . I place them on a 3 or 5, litre pot and then fill them Promix HP and place them on top ,put my germinated seed in the sole and your good to go . They stay there till harvest . :thumbsup:
DSCN2067.JPG

Good Morning @blue
Have a look at this girl blue ?? Why is she so pale ?? I don't remember seeing this before but then again there's lots of things I don't remember anymore . :biggrin: I don't think she's deficient !!
View attachment 913546

Morning Bear! :coffee:

She is a bit pale at the top! How old is she? - whats her backstory?

Have you been feeding her?? :pighug:

Good Morning @blue
View attachment 913546
Morning Bear! :coffee:

She is a bit pale at the top! How old is she? - whats her backstory?

Have you been feeding her?? :pighug:
She was inside and I moved her outside . I planted 3 Crystal Candy Mar !8 and then I moved the 3 of them outside I'm afraid the move outside may have stressed them the weather was shitty but they hung on . The have been fed on a regular schedule There nice plants I would like to help them . . :shrug:

She was inside and I moved her outside . I planted 3 Crystal Candy Mar !8 and then I moved the 3 of them outside I'm afraid the move outside may have stressed them the weather was shitty but they hung on . The have been fed on a regular schedule There nice plants I would like to help them . . :shrug:
I think the truth maybe they were fed on a more irregular schedule :shrug: I'm not a very good father . :nono:

Hmmm - you really wanna take advice from someone who can do this to a plant in less than 40 days?? :rofl:

full

I'm seeing a mixture of "a bit of this" ... and "a bit of that" going on :rofl:

But in seriousness, i'd guess it was stress from the transplant!
If it was healthy when it went out, i can't think why it would suddenly turn.

I think skelly or wairakins may have a more constructive idea and solution! ^_^ - Take it straight to their walls - the tags aren't working well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back