Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get u one bub give just a few. Also have u tried a raised flower bed that stair steps down to get more grow in a small area. My daughter has few of these on the deck and they are very durable and cheap. Think there's total of 7 spread throughout the patio and gardening area. Still have couple to put up somewhere if I can find a spot. Great for herbs small veggies an stuff.its called a Terra wall garden very nice kits and gives u a 100' of water line when u only need ten tops for it. So got plenty of lone for the big greenhouse now. Has self drippers with it also.View attachment 912915
green wall coming, cool!

@Taipan do you use infected buds for extracts? Is it even safe? Sorry for the broad question I have no exp with mold but still have questions lol

Any finished product with mold should be thrown away... ANY ingested or inhaled product with mold is asking for trouble.let it be our plants or your Grandmothers fudge....IMHO. Cut it out...and make sure your margins are completely clean..

Exactly what I was thinking it would ruin them. I do keep a humidity packs in the flower tubs have for few yrs now it doesn't seem to hurt them but also the packs are old so my just not work anymore.
The moisture packs probably wont hurt. But I don't think they help much either. On that I really have no idea, I am just inclined to keep moisture away from seeds until I want to germinate them.

Any finished product with mold should be thrown away... ANY ingested or inhaled product with mold is asking for trouble.let it be our plants or your Grandmothers fudge....IMHO. Cut it out...and make sure your margins are completely clean..
ones I keep for oil don't have mould but I don't want smoke or vape.

@trailanimal
P1060919.JPG

What the hell is a root beer float bar.... you tell me right now!! @midIN

I've got the munchies so bad lmao
It's a root beer float on a ice cream stick Publix and Wally world have them they are a little slice of heaven. 3 a day keeps the dr away. Have like a frozen root beer on the outside and vanilla ice cream in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back