Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is going to find you :crying::crying:

You're a bad influence. On the other hand, I have been looking for an excuse to eat right :crying:
Im a fruitaholic I haven't made a pineapple bong for a while may have to do that this week. Big old strawberries male good bowls I don't think there's a fruit I haven't tried with herb roll one and put in a big Sunkist sweet orange that's really good also. Kiwis work but lil hard to do.

Im a fruitaholic I haven't made a pineapple bong for a while may have to do that this week. Big old strawberries male good bowls I don't think there's a fruit I haven't tried with herb roll one and put in a big Sunkist sweet orange that's really good also. Kiwis work but lil hard to do.
yummy

window Portals
P1060898.JPG

A pineapple bong??? Pics? Link?

I agree completely abut cutting it out, especially if you are drying it to smoke or vape. But, after working for a major CO2 oil manufacturer in Oregon for some time, it is quite safe to consume oil from moldy plants that have gone through the CO2 supercritical extraction process, and many of the recreational grows simply have their trimmers separate both mold and bud rot into the same separated container from the good buds, the moldy stuff just goes to oil production along with the trim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back