Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell
Went cat fishing last night.

What I caught bait fishing.
2 slabs of large mouths on 3 lb test on an ultra ultra light 4ft rig. With a mini popper.

IMG_20180530_162701.jpg
IMG_20180530_162745.jpg

And not wrists at body. No fish tricks here lol. Extended arm pics are amateur lol

0 cat fish lmao

That from the bubble bowls journal?

Looks good
Indeed some 90 micron. Love the bubble bowls. Going to do a trim run very soon. Will def update the bb thread. Need to do a review as well. I'm a forgetful stoner. And a tad lazy lmao

Google
A pineapple bong??? Pics? Link?
Google has all kinds of links but I prefer to cut top off and take out some so u have some sort of chamber then dice the crap out of the inside so it's go a puddle of juice on top then use a bong slider for a bowl and a Gatorade bottle top for the neck this way u get pineapple bubbles filled with smoke and they are amazing to the taste. Then use the pineapple to to slow rub some Hawaiian BBQ pork chops on the grill with some sweet baby rays sauce.

.....we don't need no stinking politics.... waste O blood
Speaking of that how many European countries are legal? Never really looked in to that minus Amsterdam of course, went to Jamaica few yrs ago it was every where we got a o from the bus driver and smoke two blunts from it was all we could handle but I did love the red stripe beer and BBQ goat on the beach they made for us. oh the days of not having a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back