Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy looks like a used car dealer from Omaha :crying:
aac5d683e33dd1d90bcc52e70fd64a75.jpg

It's a root beer float on a ice cream stick Publix and Wally world have them they are a little slice of heaven. 3 a day keeps the dr away. Have like a frozen root beer on the outside and vanilla ice cream in the middle.
Just want you to know that you're an ahole I live next to Wally and now I've got to get my damn rain gear on to weather this mini hurricane to go search through the frozen section... thanks a lot bro :crying::crying:

This guy looks like a used car dealer from Omaha :crying:
View attachment 912917
I was thinking more of a cheap vending machine company owner. But he has put an extra$400 a month back on my paycheck and nobody else has done that for me. Politics is a business not a government for the people and that's all he knows is business deals with money.

Just want you to know that you're an ahole I live next to Wally and now I've got to get my damn rain gear on to weather this mini hurricane to go search through the frozen section... thanks a lot bro :crying::crying:
Also while ur there grab some jazz and kuwi apples fridge them for 5 hours then make a bowl smoke it and enjoy the best chilled apple u will ever eat I do it every time I work the night shift.

Also while ur there grab some jazz and kuwi apples fridge them for 5 hours then make a bowl smoke it and enjoy the best chilled apple u will ever eat I do it every time I work the night shift.
My wife is going to find you :crying::crying:

You're a bad influence. On the other hand, I have been looking for an excuse to eat right :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back