Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY 420 TO MY EAST COAST GROWBROS AND GROWDETTES ;)

THIS DAB IS FOR YOU

20180530_142037.jpg

Thanks for this, I'll go have a look! I daren't grow outside here, we have nosy people visit who would know what canna looks like... not to mention any grow here indoors or out isn't legal.

Mine are in the veg drawer of the fridge. They take up about a quarter of it :face:

I really need to try it out. I've had a pdf of it for years but I'm not very organised outdoors so I've never got round to it - and I don't have a dedicated patch for veg as the garden is very haphazard! Can I still plant peas this late?
Think it's time craiglist a old garage fridge for the lab. Plenty seed storage and soda storage. And a freezer full of root beer float bars.

Can I still plant peas this late?

Depends on weather temps.....might be getting a bit too hot now for peas to flourish.

Oh yes a sog for veggies is unreal my my 5 yr old has few going now with carrots and radishes and Shes taken what I've taught her and ran with it all I do is push u wheelbarrow or soil where she wants it. She smoked me last year in our bell pepper grow battle she pulled over 130 from each of her two plants only using epsom salt, and fox farm microbes big bloom, she even wrote her feed routines down. Teach them young and u will set them up for life.

Awesome bud!! Homegrown food is better, than grocery store food!! We have a bugger of a time with peppers up here...nightly dew causes problems, and some summers are just too cool!!

What's going on bro? How'd the day treat you?
All good now, this afternoon went to water the girls and saw some mould on one my girl so had call my boss and told him I had some urgent family thing to do and been taking down my girl.
She was ready to come down, lost a few buds.
:pass::chimp:
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p7.jpg
p5.jpg

Let me get u one bub give just a few. Also have u tried a raised flower bed that stair steps down to get more grow in a small area. My daughter has few of these on the deck and they are very durable and cheap. Think there's total of 7 spread throughout the patio and gardening area. Still have couple to put up somewhere if I can find a spot. Great for herbs small veggies an stuff.its called a Terra wall garden very nice kits and gives u a 100' of water line when u only need ten tops for it. So got plenty of lone for the big greenhouse now. Has self drippers with it also.
1527712210386..jpg

@midIN that link won't work for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back