Status
Not open for further replies.
Got anything on homesteading? Could do with a couple of recommendations...

You can search each forum or thread for a specific member's postings, if that helps?

While I'm here, I just want to tag @Son of Hobbes and say a big THANKS - the new alert system seems to be working well for the most part with email notifications except for on my own thread and PMs which are taking anything up to 45 minutes to notify me. It might just be me, but I thought the info could be of use. But anyway, it seems a lot better so far! :cheers::pass:
104homesteading.com has a list of books that I've printed and I recommend them all, even the suburban books because they teach u alot about gardening and how to maximize yields in small places and really cool pot and container ideas, and several tactics will work with canna also I feel. Small or dwarf autos on ur patio deck grown qith flowers and veggies and nobody would ever notice them. I stunted a photo last year and planted it in a raised flower bed and u had to really look to see the random colas popping out between the veggies and flowers. Got 7 colas the size of pop cans from it. Probably the funniest and funnest grow I've ever done. Minus the plant that grew in a pallet of bricks from us taking lunch on them every day and someone through a seed down not thinking anything of it and two weeks later we had a canna vine growing sadly we killed it because I needed the bricks in my sidewalk. But she grew well for several weeks.

Depends on if it's controversial for a reason or just to be controversial and offend people lol

It is controversial for the fact, that not everyone finds the same things funny.

and others seem to forget that it is a joke and not a dick, so they don't need to take it so hard.

and some that will be offended by my previous statement :nono::rofl: :vibe:

Preferred method for storing beans?
Fridge, old metal container in the desk drawer, fridge,freezer, what ever it may be what's all ur awesome growers choice for storing? Do I add humidity packs to them?

Preferred method for storing beans?
Fridge, old metal container in the desk drawer, fridge,freezer, what ever it may be what's all ur awesome growers choice for storing? Do I add humidity packs to them?
I keep mine in their original packaging in a bookbag stored in the back corner of a climate controlled enough closet (70 degrees 35-50%rh)

No reason for it besides it's dark and convenience.

And about this joke im from Midwest I can handle any joke even if u have to pm it to me. It's joke and that's all they are nothing to take to heart about it. Laughs are good for all.

I keep mine in their original packaging in a bookbag stored in the back corner of a climate controlled enough closet (70 degrees 35-50%rh)

No reason for it besides it's dark and convenience.
Thanks for info, really thinking of adding a small fridge to grow room im building but I gotta have my mountain dew while working in a ice cold can. And having several airtight container full of seed packets from canna to veggies to flowers I may have to add to fridges to it. Curious of the freezer due to I have a old small chest freezer I store gallon bags of trim in for projects and think freezer air could harm them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back