Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening LS.
Auto ultimate had take smaller of the 2 plants down because of mould but lucky only few buds.
Going be hours to take this down, nice big plant if I say so my self.
:pass::chimp:
sc.jpg
sd.jpg
sf.jpg
za.jpg
sa.jpg
sb.jpg

U be surprised how many go in to the hopper for minor defects. It's far game. I have a very nice library at home. Lots of outdoor books.
Got anything on homesteading? Could do with a couple of recommendations...

Cheers, Mike.
But naw, it was for trawling through some of the archived stuff, looking for nuggets of truth/wisdom/insight/funny, you know.
You can search each forum or thread for a specific member's postings, if that helps?

While I'm here, I just want to tag @Son of Hobbes and say a big THANKS - the new alert system seems to be working well for the most part with email notifications except for on my own thread and PMs which are taking anything up to 45 minutes to notify me. It might just be me, but I thought the info could be of use. But anyway, it seems a lot better so far! :cheers::pass:

Ok I'm all caught up so far. But now I have to leave dang Dr appointments. All I need is them to send a referral authorization like they've done for the past 6-7 years to my Pain Dr. so this will end up being a 4hr round trip just for maybe 5 minutes of sitting in the office.

Have a good one and keep the tunes rocking.

Got anything on homesteading? Could do with a couple of recommendations...

You can search each forum or thread for a specific member's postings, if that helps?

While I'm here, I just want to tag @Son of Hobbes and say a big THANKS - the new alert system seems to be working well for the most part with email notifications except for on my own thread and PMs which are taking anything up to 45 minutes to notify me. It might just be me, but I thought the info could be of use. But anyway, it seems a lot better so far! :cheers::pass:

Thank you for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back