Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for me . The landlady just signed a contract for $4000. for a new air conditioner . Doesn't affect me to much but she dies from the heat when we get into the hot days in the summertime . Good for me as I can keep the tent going year round if I choose too I will try not to abuse the privilege she has been a pretty good sport about the whole growing thing in spite of her paranoia about getting thrown in jail for life . :rofl: Time for me to take a break and see how this grow is going to turn out and see if there changes to be made . I might try 3.5 gal pots and consult @Ripper on small pots . He likes small and tight . Right Ripper . :thumbsup: Pots that is !! :pass:
I have done as small as 1 gallon.

Good Morning AFN family... @9bear hope your Birthdays was enjoyable! I sent you a Birthday day stripper, but just got notification from the delivery service that she died in transit, apparently I forgot to put air holes in the crate..... Maybe next time...But, its the thought that counts...Right??
Yeh With my luck you probably sent an 79 year old stripper with emphysema :nono:

I know I'm just being lazy right now, but when I can't find at a glance, I much prefer to ask: Is there perchance a way I can tell who have replied to a post or posted in a thread without having to manually browse for that information?

Anyways; Good afternoon, Live Stoners, and I really hope you have a good one!

I know I'm just being lazy right now, but when I can't find at a glance, I much prefer to ask: Is there perchance a way I can tell who have replied to a post or posted in a thread without having to manually browse for that information?

Anyways; Good afternoon, Live Stoners, and I really hope you have a good one!
You can click "watch thread" in the upper right. Whenever anyone posts to it, you'll get an alert. Aside from that, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back