Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, lucky you huh? I had one wisdom tooth pulled..Wasn't the worst thing ever, it just bleeds like a bitch for a good amount of time and your mouth keeps pooling up with blood..The capper was when I went for a root canal and they had to put a rubber dental dam over my mouth and they had someone fresh out of school do it..She squeezed the clamp to get it around the tooth and it shot back and hit a tooth I already had a composite filling in and cracked it..Yeah I hate going to the dentist.
I had all 4 wisdom teeth pull some 14 years ago, just had other molar pulled 2 weeks ago. I think I'm done now except for a cleaning.

Yeah man, should be a good one..Someone mentioned it smells like orange juice and gasoline...I'm a sucker for gas smelling strains...I love that smell..Blueberry diesel I had one time,oh man..Gas.

Remember a few of them being grown out 3 odd years back, longer than average finishers but really could monster given the chance.

Remember a few of them being grown out 3 odd years back, longer than average finishers but really could monster given the chance.

I think it's what 10-11 weeks, something like that? I'll need to hold those until I get a room upgrade, unless I did like one plant in a 7 gallon fabric pot and did some heavy LST.

So just got home after a 2hr trip to a buddy's to see his grow from the seed bank called I love grown Mary.com some guy named Robert Berg something I think, anyways he order the begginers pack $200 20 beans northern lights and something else plus got 10 blueberry all autos plus it came with a nute pack for each stage all dry powdered nutes, I must say im impressed for a noob to autos only he's really doing well and all his beans germ everytime from this company he's on his 3 run of them still has about 20 beans left I think, he mixed the nutes for an all in one feed just enough for a couple plants like his own megaCrop feed I guess and bam hit a sweet spot. He gave me a nice big cola to break up and it's a hard rock solid nugs 3 hits I was good. Has anyone else used this company, just out of curiosity is all? I won't stray from mega but I will order good genes from anywhere I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back