Status
Not open for further replies.
So just got home after a 2hr trip to a buddy's to see his grow from the seed bank called I love grown Mary.com some guy named Robert Berg something I think, anyways he order the begginers pack $200 20 beans northern lights and something else plus got 10 blueberry all autos plus it came with a nute pack for each stage all dry powdered nutes, I must say im impressed for a noob to autos only he's really doing well and all his beans germ everytime from this company he's on his 3 run of them still has about 20 beans left I think, he mixed the nutes for an all in one feed just enough for a couple plants like his own megaCrop feed I guess and bam hit a sweet spot. He gave me a nice big cola to break up and it's a hard rock solid nugs 3 hits I was good. Has anyone else used this company, just out of curiosity is all? I won't stray from mega but I will order good genes from anywhere I can.
dude was it Robert Bergman?

So just got home after a 2hr trip to a buddy's to see his grow from the seed bank called I love grown Mary.com some guy named Robert Berg something I think, anyways he order the begginers pack $200 20 beans northern lights and something else plus got 10 blueberry all autos plus it came with a nute pack for each stage all dry powdered nutes, I must say im impressed for a noob to autos only he's really doing well and all his beans germ everytime from this company he's on his 3 run of them still has about 20 beans left I think, he mixed the nutes for an all in one feed just enough for a couple plants like his own megaCrop feed I guess and bam hit a sweet spot. He gave me a nice big cola to break up and it's a hard rock solid nugs 3 hits I was good. Has anyone else used this company, just out of curiosity is all? I won't stray from mega but I will order good genes from anywhere I can.

I was originally going to order from them, But never did.

I only knew that site to provide tips and recommend strains/seed banks, but never looked into it much. I don't know that those genetics are going to be much better than any other reputable auto breeder. He seems to have most of the classic strains, so I would be buying those mostly based on price and reputation of breeder, I'll probably be faster to buy white widows seeds from Dutch Passion than from ilgm

I only knew that site to provide tips and recommend strains/seed banks, but never looked into it much. I don't know that those genetics are going to be much better than any other reputable auto breeder. He seems to have most of the classic strains, so I would be buying those mostly based on price and reputation of breeder, I'll probably be faster to buy white widows seeds from Dutch Passion than from ilgm
Ya I doubt I order myself but he does have a good deal on auto blueberry right now. $109 for 20 beans I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back