Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen this guy before....he has written a few books as well I think....thats how i heard of him dude!
Does he have legit books cause we just printed a couple canna baking books at work, one of the perks of my job get all the canna and gardening books I want for free, actually almost any book in the world.

Does he have legit books cause we just printed a couple canna baking books at work, one of the perks of my job get all the canna and gardening books I want for free, actually almost any book in the world.
have to look it up dude....memory is hazy....get Ryan Riley and jorje cervantes and ed rosenthal dude

Bergman sells WW and you get a mixed bag of males , female and any other you may find but the seed is cheap and great deal if you want to try your skills with photos :thumbsup:
I found mix reviews on them but my buddy has done photos for well since 1978 so he knows some tricks. Plus he wanted a all in package I guess u say, but while I was there he made a mephisto order, so he will really get some auto experience from those,

dude do you work at the Bodleian library or something haha

have to look it up dude....memory is hazy....get Ryan Riley and jorje cervantes and ed rosenthal dude
Think I have like 5 diff Jorge books, shoot I got to many canna books actually only few auto ones though lots of cookbooks etc. I will keep eye out for the Riley.

Think I have like 5 diff Jorge books, shoot I got to many canna books actually only few auto ones though lots of cookbooks etc. I will keep eye out for the Riley.
dude i think its expensive.....dont risk any copyrights for me dude haha:crying:

Nope I run a print press for one of the largest print and binding companies in the world, were worldwide but I work at the home plant it's a family tradition to run a press so they cater to me well but I do work alot and always ask if they need more help on my days off.

Nope I run a print press for one of the largest print and binding companies in the world, were worldwide but I work at the home plant it's a family tradition to run a press so they cater to me well but I do work alot and always ask if they need more help on my days off.
Nice dude:smiley1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back