Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello chums,

sorry it has been a while since I hung out here. Wish I had more time, but I hope you are all well and behaving nicely with the other children. Share your weed and no cussing. You wouldn't like it on the Naughty Step !!!

I been there often. Not nice.

Love ya chums..................eP.

Hello chums,

sorry it has been a while since I hung out here. Wish I had more time, but I hope you are all well and behaving nicely with the other children. Share your weed and no cussing. You wouldn't like it on the Naughty Step !!!

I been there often. Not nice.

Love ya chums..................eP.
Hey pal good to see you. I just happen to be passing by to wave...don't get here as often either, trying to get some work done .lol.

@912GreenSkell I'll be heading out to the back pond myself to night for some late night crappie fishing, I brought in some monster slabs from a huge slab producing lake in the southern 50states about 3 yrs ago and just been feeding 5gallon buckets worth of minnows to the 8acre pond every 3 months, it's got channel catfish, black crappie, white crappie, largemouth bass, 7 big grass carp, and small mouths. The smalls just got put in last year, this be first time keeping anything from it, I know last week my brother got a almost 3lb black slab from personal log I put in it about 20yrs ago, and I wanna get baked and play with my new glow lights on the boat and my new glow rubber grubs baits I been holding on to for a year now.

Is it possible to put a small AC unit in your grow space like just set it on something and not have it in a window?
You'll have to do something with the exhausted heat. If you exhaust it back into the tent, you'll basically have a net increase in temperature from heat dissipation of the AC unit. Vent it into a "sealed" room that houses the tent and eventually the room and tent will reach equilibrium, and you'll have the same problem. It has to be vented into a space large enough that the heat will not have an impact on ambient temperature... Outside is the ideal target. A *very* large room that is being kept cool with the building AC will be fine. Anything else and you're just wasting electricity.

Is it possible to put a small AC unit in your grow space like just set it on something and not have it in a window?
A better way to picture it.. A dehumidifier is basically an air conditioner where the exhausted heat goes back into the same space as the cooled air.

No problem, mate! I am doing quite well. Thinking about life while smoking my homegrown.
My GG4 is looking a little weird. Where the main stem became two back in the seedling stage is now looking like its forming a two-headed plant, with a noticeable split where they meet. I'll have to get some pictures tomorrow.

Also the new leaves are looking deformed, and the fan leaves are the size of a Buick. I'm sure it will be fine, it's just fun seeing the weird phenoms of genetic mutants like these autos..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back