Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit of rudely frosty Mephisto White Crack, don't mind if it do :pass:

IMG_20180529_175004_1.jpg
IMG_20180529_174958_1.jpg
IMG_20180529_175227.jpg

CBD hemp is an Ag crop out here in Oregon. Most likely people will make Oil out of it, but it goes to the highest bidder like any other crop. What they do with it once in possession, who knows?

I'm just a field worker, I grow things. This op belongs to someone else.
Ah that's cool. I wasn't sure if you were doing anything with it specifically but that all makes sense

Good Morning @Mossy & A.F.N.
Today is my birthday and I am a mere 79 years old and proud of the fact that I managed to live this long . With a little good luck I may live to be at least 80 . It's been a pleasure meeting you all and if you send birthday wishes I thank you now less I forget too.
Cheers and thanks again 9bear :bighug:

Happy Birthday @9bear

:toke:

Morning everyone! Happy birthday @9bear !

MyRosinPress.com is supposed to VISITING us today with one of their personal rosin press units; turns out they are local in Colorado and asked if we would test out a unit for them and they aren't too far away, so the two engineers/owners of the company are going to drive it down and give a personal, in-person introduction to their press (plus we're gonna SQUISH some buds!)
Cool stuff! Let us know about videos and things, I want to watch them (I am still a bud pressing virgin LOL).

Good Morning @Mossy & A.F.N.
Today is my birthday and I am a mere 79 years old and proud of the fact that I managed to live this long . With a little good luck I may live to be at least 80 . It's been a pleasure meeting you all and if you send birthday wishes I thank you now less I forget too.
Cheers and thanks again 9bear :bighug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!1

dcd7a606ab1656cdd4507b2fcaa880d2.jpg
345170.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back