Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning @Mossy & A.F.N.
Today is my birthday and I am a mere 79 years old and proud of the fact that I managed to live this long . With a little good luck I may live to be at least 80 . It's been a pleasure meeting you all and if you send birthday wishes I thank you now less I forget too.
Cheers and thanks again 9bear :bighug:
Happy Birtday @9bear , may you have many more dude:vibe::astar::smiley1::astar:

Today is my birthday and I am a mere 79 years old and proud of the fact that I managed to live this long . With a little good luck I may live to be at least 80 . It's been a pleasure meeting you all and if you send birthday wishes I thank you now less I forget too.
Happy Birthday!
:pass:

Happy Birthday @9bear and may you have many more! :bighug::pass::kiss:

Happy b-day, 9bear.
I think managing not to die for 79 years straight is an accomplishment, not sure I'll be around for that long. ;)

Happy birthday Bear,great meeting you and pleasure talking with you.:toke:

Morning everyone! Happy birthday @9bear !

MyRosinPress.com is supposed to VISITING us today with one of their personal rosin press units; turns out they are local in Colorado and asked if we would test out a unit for them and they aren't too far away, so the two engineers/owners of the company are going to drive it down and give a personal, in-person introduction to their press (plus we're gonna SQUISH some buds!)

Happy birthday, congrats on getting to 79! Hope you've got many great harvests between now and the next one!

Morning everyone! Happy birthday @9bear !

MyRosinPress.com is supposed to VISITING us today with one of their personal rosin press units; turns out they are local in Colorado and asked if we would test out a unit for them and they aren't too far away, so the two engineers/owners of the company are going to drive it down and give a personal, in-person introduction to their press (plus we're gonna SQUISH some buds!)
That's pretty awesome, are you going to record any of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back