Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Anybody heard of the new strains coming out from Switzerland.

Thc below 0.2 and 8 percent cbd, Blue dream

There legal in uk aswell as they contain less than 0.2 thc,

Switzerland has the law of no strains should be over 1 percent thc, and they got mango haze and Swiss cheese with less than 1 percent thc,
So their bringing back 1920's weed, strawberries carry more than that Prolly

Good Morning @Mossy & A.F.N.
Today is my birthday and I am a mere 79 years old and proud of the fact that I managed to live this long . With a little good luck I may live to be at least 80 . It's been a pleasure meeting you all and if you send birthday wishes I thank you now less I forget too.
Cheers and thanks again 9bear :bighug:

Today is my birthday and I am a mere 79 years old and proud of the fact that I managed to live this long . With a little good luck I may live to be at least 80 . It's been a pleasure meeting you all and if you send birthday wishes I thank you now less I forget too.
Happy birthday

And here I thought you were almost a 100. You still got a few gallons in the tank pal. Happy birthday!

What?! birthday:smoking:

Cheers bear,

good way you gone, let's celebrate him today guys! and may you see the 100!!!! bear
Happy Birthday Father!

passing your birthday blunt!:pass:

Happy Birthday, Young Man!

Glad you made it this far @9bear ! You better be celebrating your ass off! LOL ok then maybe getting in an extra nap is a party for you now!! :crying:

Glad you are with us, Buddy!

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY FRIEND :vibe:

Happy Birthday Bear :pass:still a good few years and plants left in ya yet then :bighug:

gvVVaV5qpga09ph_vxziyjIR7TrwBirW2-LGfpqsq5o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back