Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem bud. Thank you for sharing Everything. You've got a lot going on, that I'm sure most of is here are interested in. I know I am.
Sounds like a great sale, definitely good stock. Looking forward to trying them out. Money is funny at the moment lol not that kinda funny lol
Thanks bub yes lots going on that's problem with a career that only makes me work half the year I work all year but have 5 days off ever 4 days so in the last two years and more to come putting extra hours in the canna and veggie garden scene. Ready to be at the point that my strain is at f2- f4 but right genetics and desires of her take patience and time but pays off in the end I hope. Be cool to offer something that's auto and photo fem with regs also.

Top of the evening my fellow AFNR'S
IMG_9354.JPG

Thanks bub yes lots going on that's problem with a career that only makes me work half the year I work all year but have 5 days off ever 4 days so in the last two years and more to come putting extra hours in the canna and veggie garden scene. Ready to be at the point that my strain is at f2- f4 but right genetics and desires of her take patience and time but pays off in the end I hope. Be cool to offer something that's auto and photo fem with regs also.
Yes sir, definitely takes time. Best thing is, we as Growers, breeder's whatever it is for what ever purpose we always have meds and/or rec cannabis In Between it all. I consider all bud medical lol whether you do it for medical reasons or not, it's still always medical. Lmao I'm high a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back