Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I am also having a look at the high CBD-variaties...
I am just wondering: When making the tincture, are you able to remove all the THC? That would be amazing as the grandpa would be allowed to go by car in that case!

Nice to hear that you are able to make some meds for your daughter:bighug:
Does the tincture have a very calming effect on her?

And: Is the Charlotte's Angel on the stinky or rather on the neutral side of live? I do only have one potential not-guerilla-growspot left and that one has several neighboors behind the hedge

Same here..

20180528_181916.jpg

Yeah, I am also having a look at the high CBD-variaties...
I am just wondering: When making the tincture, are you able to remove all the THC? That would be amazing as the grandpa would be allowed to go by car in that case!

Nice to hear that you are able to make some meds for your daughter:bighug:
Does the tincture have a very calming effect on her?

And: Is the Charlotte's Angel on the stinky or rather on the neutral side of live? I do only have one potential not-guerilla-growspot left and that one has several neighboors behind the hedge

If there is a way to selectively remove THC and CBD, I've never heard of it. Both are very soluble in alcohols. You could probably distill them if you had access to a professional chemist's lab, but I have no idea if you would destroy the product in the process.

The strain I ordered is ostensibly less than 1% THC, which is somewhat negligible in the grand scheme of things.

I haven't grown any of that strain, so I can't speak to either it's smell while growing, or its effect when consumed. I have read that it's relaxing and not terribly cerebral/physical. Just a calming effect. Not sure how that would impact the ability to drive, so I would be really careful until you know what the effects of any particular batch of tincture will be. And if you don't see this mentioned elsewhere: You should start easy with every batch to determine the appropriate dose. It is impossible to predict the strength of the final product with the precision needed to safely determine a dosage.

Personally, I am making it to help with my daughter's acute anxiety. The last thing you want to give an anxiety patient is enough THC to fell Tommy Chong. I save that stuff for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back