Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! This is the first time at Live Stoner for me :gassy:

I`ve got a pretty serious question...
The grandpa of a very close friend suffers from heavy MS, but refuses any meds to reduce the pain he gets from spasm or other symtoms. Which of the strains do you think has the largest potential to help him in his situation? He is desperate enough to try cannabis if he would not have to go anywhere by car the days after...

The strains I am currently growing are:

Photoperiodic (All germinated beginning of April):
1x Durban Poison
1x Frisian Dew
1x Hollands Hope (Dutch Passion)
1x Skunk XL (RQS)
1x OG Kush (Dinafem), light deprivation from july 20th

Automatic (All germinated May 8th):
1x Brooklyn Sunrise (DP)
1x Amnesia Haze (RQS)
1x Royal Haze (RQS)
2x Northern Lights (RQS)
1x Fast Caramel (Zamnesia)

Mike my canuk cheese auto is already taller than all my first crop plants and it just started flowering about a week ago, I hope you get this pheno because I think its going to be a big yielder , I got 100% germ rate on all their seeds
Always a gift - the "monster" phenoms. Got lucky on my first grow, and the results left me expecting that from every plant. The speed bud helped to bring me back down to earth.

Let me know when she starts smelling like a bag of doritos :cheers:

Always a gift - the "monster" phenoms. Got lucky on my first grow, and the results left me expecting that from every plant. The speed bud helped to bring me back down to earth.

Let me know when she starts smelling like a bag of doritos :cheers:
Are you getting strong smells from these autos? I'm getting nice but not fill the house strong

evening @Koalabeer :pass:welcome to live stoners
hope you like tea
002 (5).JPG

im no medical person...but id say the method of taking thc/cbd'n etc. has more to do with things than strain dependant.
tinctures and canna caps,eating rather than smoking or vaping.
:pighug:

Are you getting strong smells from these autos? I'm getting nice but not fill the house strong
I have an overkill of a carbon filter, so I only notice anything when I open the tent. So far nothing terribly strong smelling, but just two grows so far. The GG4 is already starting to put off a slight funk, and she's just started showing sex. Time will tell, I guess.

Hi guys! This is the first time at Live Stoner for me :gassy:

I`ve got a pretty serious question...
The grandpa of a very close friend suffers from heavy MS, but refuses any meds to reduce the pain he gets from spasm or other symtoms. Which of the strains do you think has the largest potential to help him in his situation? He is desperate enough to try cannabis if he would not have to go anywhere by car the days after...

The strains I am currently growing are:

Photoperiodic (All germinated beginning of April):
1x Durban Poison
1x Frisian Dew
1x Hollands Hope (Dutch Passion)
1x Skunk XL (RQS)
1x OG Kush (Dinafem), light deprivation from july 20th

Automatic (All germinated May 8th):
1x Brooklyn Sunrise (DP)
1x Amnesia Haze (RQS)
1x Royal Haze (RQS)
2x Northern Lights (RQS)
1x Fast Caramel (Zamnesia)

I agree with @archie gemmill, I don't think its strain related as much as it is THC/CBD ratio and how it is ingested. There's a whole section here with information on medical use. https://www.autoflower.org/forums/medical-cannabis-discussion/

Well while raking hay over to bail tomorrow I scoped out a few grow spots I used couple years ago but stopped because I was doing some light logging there for couple years after that but saw them to today and oh ya they are prime agian, way more sunshine all day and think I will finally test out my first Skywalker Kush x fruity pebbles beans I created last year in these spots and see what I can get as a heavy producer and short height from one of them to breed again with the Rudy's beans I got from DC seed exchange, just might be able to create the first half of my dream bean. By spring that would be a huge break through and knock off a year possibly if I can get the Rudy's to take one over with his pollen. Also hope the fruity Skywalker produces some colorful heavy colas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back