Status
Not open for further replies.
evening Ozone :pass:
i think mine was a light feeder....would all plants with a bit of colour not be light feeders as they dont have that green protective barrier ?
:pighug:
Gd' Evening Archie, Stoners all,

Don't the strains that color up have a tendency to be frostier? I always figured that was compensation for the lower chlorophyll. Isn't the color just bling because girls just want to have fun and time is running out?

Hi there Mike, how's things your way? I'm about to go prep for dinner to make things easier for me.
Had a short respite from the rain yesterday. Didn't do much with the day, but it was nice to not see grey out of every window. the GG4 is really bushing out.. With one fan leaf that looks almost comical its so large. Some of the new growth looks a little weird when its small, but looks normal very shortly afterwards. Dropped a canuk cheese into the mud yesterday. I have to try a strain that claims to taste/smell like cheese. :stir:

Spendin a quiet night in watchin a doc with me better half about the'UK king of fisting' its ass weird as it sounds!!!
Spendin a quiet night in watchin a doc with me better half about the'UK king of fisting' its ass weird as it sounds!!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Literally choking!!!FUK

Had a short respite from the rain yesterday. Didn't do much with the day, but it was nice to not see grey out of every window. the GG4 is really bushing out.. With one fan leaf that looks almost comical its so large. Some of the new growth looks a little weird when its small, but looks normal very shortly afterwards. Dropped a canuk cheese into the mud yesterday. I have to try a strain that claims to taste/smell like cheese. :stir:
Mike my canuk cheese auto is already taller than all my first crop plants and it just started flowering about a week ago, I hope you get this pheno because I think its going to be a big yielder , I got 100% germ rate on all their seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back