Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone who has given reps thank so much sorry for saying anything before but honestly I never saw the posts and I just found out where the list of mine are and who from @bushmasterar15 @freeflow @johnp540 and everyone else thank you again. Also the new 420 guys seed bank has an awesome discount going on right now 15 %off on orders over$35 code new420 until the 29th also check out twistys treats seeds in the US has great deals on regs and fems photos some of the most beautiful colorful plants u will see.

Beautiful nails, I mean nugs lol no beautiful job indeed. You always knock them out the park man, glad to see your still going strong and perfecting the craft. We all, always knew, you had it in you. Great job. I'm just giving you shit about your nails because @Padawan1972 said something about yours hands. I did notice your nails right after I admired the bud. I actually clicked on your pics labeled strawberry nuggets before I read the rest of his statement. Keep leading @PlatinumLEDTom on LMAO
Great job always bud.
:slap:

Anybody else watching game one of the Stanley Cup Playoffs? I was just the right amount of high to find the little "Excalibur on Ice" show that Vegas did to intro the game just hilarious. :crying:

tumblr_m9ex057RPr1r4nq25o1_r1_400.gif

To everyone who has given reps thank so much sorry for saying anything before but honestly I never saw the posts and I just found out where the list of mine are and who from @bushmasterar15 @freeflow @johnp540 and everyone else thank you again. Also the new 420 guys seed bank has an awesome discount going on right now 15 %off on orders over$35 code new420 until the 29th also check out twistys treats seeds in the US has great deals on regs and fems photos some of the most beautiful colorful plants u will see.
No problem bud. Thank you for sharing Everything. You've got a lot going on, that I'm sure most of is here are interested in. I know I am.
Sounds like a great sale, definitely good stock. Looking forward to trying them out. Money is funny at the moment lol not that kinda funny lol

some Steven stills and dinner then off to the gardens for some chop and lil work. Not to mention my wild grain wild rice is must have with my steak. Wonder how many people know what this song is about????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back