Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir, definitely takes time. Best thing is, we as Growers, breeder's whatever it is for what ever purpose we always have meds and/or rec cannabis In Between it all. I consider all bud medical lol whether you do it for medical reasons or not, it's still always medical. Lmao I'm high a little bit
I see it the same way, I never have gotten the label stuff it will all help u some work better for this and others this but all will let you relax and enjoy the day if u let it. And all the dispenser places I've ever been to im the last 3 yrs have told me the rec stuff is way more potent then the medical. My neighbor lived 21 yrs after finding out she had cancer and never took one medical pill from a dr she grew her own herb and smoked it or ate it in edibles and still lived to be 76.

I see it the same way, I never have gotten the label stuff it will all help u some work better for this and others this but all will let you relax and enjoy the day if u let it. And all the dispenser places I've ever been to im the last 3 yrs have told me the rec stuff is way more potent then the medical. My neighbor lived 21 yrs after finding out she had cancer and never took one medical pill from a dr she grew her own herb and smoked it or ate it in edibles and still lived to be 76.
That's the kind of stuff people need to hear more about. That's awesome.
No I look at it all the same. If you smoke for rec there's still a medical reason behind it lol might not be physical, but it is mental lol it's all medical.

Hello everyone,

Anybody heard of the new strains coming out from Switzerland.

Thc below 0.2 and 8 percent cbd, Blue dream

There legal in uk aswell as they contain less than 0.2 thc,

Switzerland has the law of no strains should be over 1 percent thc, and they got mango haze and Swiss cheese with less than 1 percent thc,

Hello everyone,

Anybody heard of the new strains coming out from Switzerland.

Thc below 0.2 and 8 percent cbd, Blue dream

There legal in uk aswell as they contain less than 0.2 thc,

Switzerland has the law of no strains should be over 1 percent thc, and they got mango haze and Swiss cheese with less than 1 percent thc,

I currently have some tincture made out of .8%thc and 18%cbd medical weed

That's the kind of stuff people need to hear more about. That's awesome.
No I look at it all the same. If you smoke for rec there's still a medical reason behind it lol might not be physical, but it is mental lol it's all medical.
Yep and I know few other people doing the same thing never once have taken medical treatment they verify that the have. Form of cancer and have continued using cannabis and only go to the dr once or twice a year for physical check up and are healthy as hell except they have been infused with the governments ultimate devil drug cancer. Yea they have some down days but they just change up what they smoke or eat and all better. I could tell u about my grandfather who had it as well but long story short had cancer since 1977 lived til 2015 was a retired sheriff was against everything but cannabis but after 3 years of dr pills and only eating food thru a medical bag then puke it up he asked me let him try canna well let's just say this he got up to 3 real meals a day cooked by grandma u
Quite all his dr crap and only ate edible canna and was healthier than any of by he says he was taking dr pills and treatment. He had 4 types of cancer but had over 17 open heart surgery since 1981 his heart gave out but the cancer was in determination from the canna from his last 6 check ups it ate away not the dr bs crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back