Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent crystal formation!! What is your estimate on finish? Another 10-14 days and chop?
This is just my second grow. I know I am not going to be anywhere near accurate when I say I think (and hope) it goes more than two weeks. As much as I want to get this one in jars, I am hoping to eek out a few more grams. At some point, I switch from Big Bud to Overdrive. I really have no idea what the difference is, only that the Overdrive is due when you anticipate two more weeks. Too stoned to really think about it at the moment, too. :pass:

Got enough of the latest sacrificial branch to hold me for a bit. Might just switch to Overdrive tomorrow. Probably wont hurt if its early.

This is just my second grow. I know I am not going to be anywhere near accurate when I say I think (and hope) it goes more than two weeks. As much as I want to get this one in jars, I am hoping to eek out a few more grams. At some point, I switch from Big Bud to Overdrive. I really have no idea what the difference is, only that the Overdrive is due when you anticipate two more weeks. Too stoned to really think about it at the moment, too. :pass:

Got enough of the latest sacrificial branch to hold me for a bit. Might just switch to Overdrive tomorrow. Probably wont hurt if its early.

Hopefully you will get some coloured pistils and then she will throw out tons of cluster of white pistils and run a bit longer for you!!

Hopefully you will get some coloured pistils and then she will throw out tons of cluster of white pistils and run a bit longer for you!!

Thanks! I hope so, too. I am pretty impressed with these premature nugs. I had no idea they would be this strong. Also, there is not much info on this strain that I can find aside from what is on the breeder's site. If I get 2 ounces out of this, i might get 4 out of one I don't crop for meds. I have 3 left of these seeds, so I will do another one once this is chopped. Same for the GG4. got 4 more of those. Meanwhile, I'll do what seems to be a consistent trait of the live stoners... I'll hoard seeds for the next year.... :cheers:

Thanks! I hope so, too. I am pretty impressed with these premature nugs. I had no idea they would be this strong. Also, there is not much info on this strain that I can find aside from what is on the breeder's site. If I get 2 ounces out of this, i might get 4 out of one I don't crop for meds. I have 3 left of these seeds, so I will do another one once this is chopped. Same for the GG4. got 4 more of those. Meanwhile, I'll do what seems to be a consistent trait of the live stoners... I'll hoard seeds for the next year.... :cheers:

Haha yeah as time goes by you will end up with quite a selection of seed without a doubt!! There is soooooo many excellent strains out there....nothing will make you drool like the next best strain!! And rightfully so! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back