Status
Not open for further replies.
There is huge power outages all over my province of Ontario. My Cell phone will be dead. My generator surges so O use it for cheap lights and the sump pump. I will have to charge in the car lol. I HAVE a feeling this is huge power outage. I heard pieces of Tin fly down my side road at least it sounded like it.
Extended outages really suck. Hope the weather does well by you, and you get the lights on soon.

Hey friends old and new, long lost Anthro is still alive and well lol. Been offline for a year I guess. Anyway, nothing bad happened, just reformatting life a bit. Nothing growing green currently, in between building a new fancy shmancy standalone grow/research room. :)

Sweet and tangy sounds a winner
I watched a few videos that I found, and it's been part of the scene since the 1950's. I love stuff like that, and that it is rather unique to somewhere at least remotely close to where I live makes it that much more intriguing.

Hey friends old and new, long lost Anthro is still alive and well lol. Been offline for a year I guess. Anyway, nothing bad happened, just reformatting life a bit. Nothing growing green currently, in between building a new fancy shmancy standalone grow/research room. :)

Hey great to see you anthro!! Ooo fancy shmancy grow/research room sounds awesome!! :D

A pleasure to make your acquaintance

Sounds like fun owl :greenthumb:

I watched a few videos that I found, and it's been part of the scene since the 1950's. I love stuff like that, and that it is rather unique to somewhere at least remotely close to where I live makes it that much more intriguing.
I was suckered in at goes well with chicken wings, friede rice and king prawns

Welcome back my man and no time like the present I love fancy schmancy there is nothing better IMO.:bighug:

I was suckered in at goes well with chicken wings, friede rice and king prawns
If I can make my way out there this weekend, I'll post a review. Given it's popularity, I figure "how bad could it be?" and it already sounds pretty good. It's definitely on my bucket list

Here's the badly abused Speed Buds... Clusters not really expanding much so far. It's getting close to the 10 week published finishing time, and the pistils are starting to change over. Might wind up being a small yield, but still pretty frosty...

20180504_214745.jpg
20180504_214740.jpg
20180504_214733.jpg
20180504_214720.jpg
20180504_214714.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back