Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bud...sorry to hear your grow isn't going so well!! What's up?
I have to move dude! Can't set up my tent.

I've only got a little aquaponic experiment to try and get seeds and well I'm not doing so well there, the male hermied so he's gone! And then yesterday I fed the little girl wine thinking it was nutes lol (she's fine)

I get to look at all you guys pics tho so hopefully soon I can get in on the fun soon!

Have found a decent dealer while I'm out of home meds at least!

I've only got a little aquaponic experiment to try and get seeds and well I'm not doing so well there, the male hermied so he's gone! And then yesterday I fed the little girl wine thinking it was nutes lol (she's fine)

I get to look at all you guys pics tho so hopefully soon I can get in on the fun soon!

Ahh, moving!!
Fed her wine? Ouch! I gave one of my 30 day old photo plants full strength bloom nutes the other day...realized after i poured a half liter...followed up with half liter of water, and she looks great! LOL

That's good. Nothing sucks more than being without. Well, a few things do... But you get my point.

Ahh, moving!!
Fed her wine? Ouch! I gave one of my 30 day old photo plants full strength bloom nutes the other day...realized after i poured a half liter...followed up with half liter of water, and she looks great! LOL

The plant is fine but think I've killed my good bacteria in the bio filter.. smegs in the fish tank...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back