Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a funny story....so I am at this big music festival a long time ago. Me and my friends are playing hacky sack, and these 3 guys ask if they can join in. "Sure, come on in!!" we kick it around for a bits and they say thanks and take off. Some other guy comes up to us and says "Holy shit, do you know who those guys were?" I reply with a "No, should I?" He says "Those were the barenaked ladies!!" I laughed and said "Oh yeah, well they can't play hacky sack for shit!" Hahahahahahaha :D

We used to go to the festival grounds a week before shows and bury all our booze, grass and shrooms, so we would be WELL stocked for the shows. :D

This is a funny story....so I am at this big music festival a long time ago. Me and my friends are playing hacky sack, and these 3 guys ask if they can join in. "Sure, come on in!!" we kick it around for a bits and they say thanks and take off. Some other guy comes up to us and says "Holy shit, do you know who those guys were?" I reply with a "No, should I?" He says "Those were the barenaked ladies!!" I laughed and said "Oh yeah, well they can't play hacky sack for shit!" Hahahahahahaha :D
At least they can play their instruments... Gotta love bands with that attitude.

Yeah totally man...its pretty cool just seeing them being regular dudes. I was totally just messing around and being an ass :D
My daughter ran into that at a music festival she went to over the summer last year. It's nice to see that this generation of bands can still connect with their audience like that. Though she knew who they were, it was still just a "hey, how are ya!" kinda meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back