Status
Not open for further replies.
@archie gemmill
Todays about the end of week one I guess, couple in there somewhere at 2-3day old.
P_20180504_163729.jpg

My Bubba Trouble is having a time putting out those 2nd leaves, but she seems healthy and might grow through it
P_20180504_163809.jpg

Here's AvT she's farthest along
IMG_20180504_084221.jpg

I have lived in the DC Metro area of the states for most of my life. Yet I have never even heard of Mumbo sauce. Apparently it has deep cultural roots in the area, and something I intend to seek out this weekend. Hell of a drive, but I don't think I can continue to consider myself a legitimate resident of the area unless I've at least tried it once.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbo_sauce

If you want to check youtube for Mumbo sauce, you'll see what I mean. It looks amazing. I've just never gotten takeout in DC before. Never really spent much time there at all, really. Cities aren't my thing.

I have lived in the DC Metro area of the states for most of my life. Yet I have never even heard of Mumbo sauce. Apparently it has deep cultural roots in the area, and something I intend to seek out this weekend. Hell of a drive, but I don't think I can continue to consider myself a legitimate resident of the area unless I've at least tried it once.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbo_sauce

If you want to check youtube for Mumbo sauce, you'll see what I mean. It looks amazing. I've just never gotten takeout in DC before. Never really spent much time there at all, really. Cities aren't my thing.

Sweet and tangy sounds a winner

There is huge power outages all over my province of Ontario. My Cell phone will be dead. My generator surges so O use it for cheap lights and the sump pump. I will have to charge in the car lol. I HAVE a feeling this is huge power outage. I heard pieces of Tin fly down my side road at least it sounded like it.

There is huge power outages all over my province of Ontario. My Cell phone will be dead. My generator surges so O use it for cheap lights and the sump pump. I will have to charge in the car lol. I HAVE a feeling this is huge power outage. I heard pieces of Tin fly down my side road at least it sounded like it.

Stay safe ,,,

60mph winds over here today...power was out for around 5 hours, but back on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back