Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy LOL that'd be great - we're not cantankerous! The size would be about right as well :crying::bighug:

Did you find it by word of mouth, or on the net, or through an agent? I may have sparked a little interest in his lordship :pass:

kyero @Eclectic Elle ...under Land.. funny enough when I had a quick scout I found this...........

https://www.kyero.com/en/property/5407932-land-for-sale-san-fulgencio

this has to be very close to where I am...:headbang:...the cabins start for about 2 grand second hand..up to 12 for new.

Our new flock of chickens are settling in now, I'm thinking the mix of horse and chicken poo will be a hit. Neighbors have horses:cheers: so no shortage there!
Just gotta watch out for high nitrate levels, I'm thinking.

Excellent!! One thing to be careful of especially with chicken manure, is make sure its composted. Fresh horse manure isnt bad in moderation, but chicken can be pretty strong and will burn plants if not properly composted

Excellent!! One thing to be careful of especially with chicken manure, is make sure its composted. Fresh horse manure isnt bad in moderation, but chicken can be pretty strong and will burn plants if not properly composted

If your talking organic fertilisers.
Comfrey liquid is second to none..easy to make and free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back