Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Which one of you rotten fathers did not buy their kid a stuffed BEAR !!!! This is a sacrilege if you didn't line up for hours at the mall to get one your a bad dad . :rofl: :nono:

3 years ago @Eclectic Elle ...but I Looked for years....:d5:..then this one come up 5 minutes from where we Live..
Mains water and electric...agricultural water...and the cabin...and 5-10 minutes from the sea...

Right time..right place...:d5:...

You can't build on it ATM..but our architect pal says a law change means you will be able to in 2 years..but I'm happy in the cabin...:shrug:..like having a caravan in the UK....:biggrin:

The other thing...we can have up to another 3 cabins on the plot..if we wished...and we talked to a couple who had thought about buying the plot between 4 couples..10,000 grand each.....and you would all have a reasonable plot size...so...there are always cheaper Options....Commune....:smokeout:

View attachment 929740

And..this is the view from the gate....just 3 canals between us and all main services on the Urb..not out in the wilds of wannee.....:vibe:

Got a Cantankerous Old Goat for a neighbour..on 5,000 sq mtrs...if he pops his clogs........:biggrin:..I'll tip you the nod...:crying:
@Mossy LOL that'd be great - we're not cantankerous! The size would be about right as well :crying::bighug:

Did you find it by word of mouth, or on the net, or through an agent? I may have sparked a little interest in his lordship :pass:

Your right there brother.....

I’m going too do dwc next...

Green crack cbd from fast buds,...

I can’t handle the thc no more :crying:
I picked a DP strain called Charlotte's Angel which is supposed to be pretty rich in CBD. Got them to make tincture for my daughter. She hasn't mentioned if she wants to take it, but I figure I'll eventually grow it either way. I could use some in reserve for me, too.

A question for all the Brothers and Sisters out there:
I still have some random beans rolling around, but I'm pretty sure they're all indica. I'll use those for meds, but I'm gonna be buying some seed for smoke. Any opinions on top sati strains?
Looking for something with an insane head high, heart-attack inducing paranoid infused green monster :headbang::biggrin::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back