Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell can you tag me in the grow contest bro? I've been searching and can't find it.
Thanks man

Gotcha...tagging now!

Awesome job, Friend! You explain things with enough detail that I can "see" what's going on:d5::thumbsup: On the gravity feed system, have you considered using a battery controller to time water delivery? I'm going automated my next grow with one of these:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Orbit-2-...466001f5-7cf44cf0-d8fd2a4dfc07f9e&athena=true
Reps given, Amigo! :smokeit:

Bud, that makes me very happy to hear!! I'll be sure to keep you in mind when i am making these vids man, and do the best i can to explain clearly! As for the automated controller, i dont actually need one...because the watering system feed 4 plants, i just have to mix in the 20 gallons and let it fully drain.

Hahahahaha classic!

howdy Red :pass:folks :pass:
happy birthday Beryl

:pighug:

How do, Archie :toke: :pass:
Holy crap, I was just fingering your badges and what do I hear? "Hows your tea"? Too cool! :headbang:

128.jpg

I picked a DP strain called Charlotte's Angel which is supposed to be pretty rich in CBD. Got them to make tincture for my daughter. She hasn't mentioned if she wants to take it, but I figure I'll eventually grow it either way. I could use some in reserve for me, too.

I am test running a bunch of high cbd this winter
DP Charlottes angel auto
Dinafem Dinamed auto
Sweet Honey Peach CBD auto

Cant wait to see how they all perform!!

Gotcha...tagging now!

Bud, that makes me very happy to hear!! I'll be sure to keep you in mind when i am making these vids man, and do the best i can to explain clearly! As for the automated controller, i dont actually need one...because the watering system feed 4 plants, i just have to mix in the 20 gallons and let it fully drain.

Hahahahaha classic!
I will say, it's wild to put voices to folks I've known here for years! Don't change a thing for me, Bro. Those were spot on:thumbsup:
I always looked down on horse manure, but I'm gonna give it a shot based on your recommendation. Should have the compost pit going again in a few weeks:woohoo1:

I always looked down on horse manure, but I'm gonna give it a shot based on your recommendation. Should have the compost pit going again in a few weeks:woohoo1:

It is one of the best fertilizers, if not the best i have ever used for explosive vegetative growth. I filmed a part 2 of the horse manure video today, but i stumbled a couple of times, so i'll have to do it again. Damn cows kept "mooing" and buggering up my vid. :D

It is one of the best fertilizers, if not the best i have ever used for explosive vegetative growth. I filmed a part 2 of the horse manure video today, but i stumbled a couple of times, so i'll have to do it again. Damn cows kept "mooing" and buggering up my vid. :D
Our new flock of chickens are settling in now, I'm thinking the mix of horse and chicken poo will be a hit. Neighbors have horses:cheers: so no shortage there!
Just gotta watch out for high nitrate levels, I'm thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back