Status
Not open for further replies.
How long ago did you buy it @Mossy ? Was the cabin on it when you bought it? We have that sort of cash kicking around right now but hubby isn't disposed to get back on a plane at present - wait until summer's over, I bet he'll change his mind then LOL.

3 years ago @Eclectic Elle ...but I Looked for years....:d5:..then this one come up 5 minutes from where we Live..
Mains water and electric...agricultural water...and the cabin...and 5-10 minutes from the sea...

Right time..right place...:d5:...

You can't build on it ATM..but our architect pal says a law change means you will be able to in 2 years..but I'm happy in the cabin...:shrug:..like having a caravan in the UK....:biggrin:

The other thing...we can have up to another 3 cabins on the plot..if we wished...and we talked to a couple who had thought about buying the plot between 4 couples..10,000 grand each.....and you would all have a reasonable plot size...so...there are always cheaper Options....Commune....:smokeout:

IMG_5195.JPG

And..this is the view from the gate....just 3 canals between us and all main services on the Urb..not out in the wilds of wannee.....:vibe:

Got a Cantankerous Old Goat for a neighbour..on 5,000 sq mtrs...if he pops his clogs........:biggrin:..I'll tip you the nod...:crying:

Plants have exploded in size in matter of 2 days. I add deficiencies looking symptoms with the plants, I was tempted with flooding them with nutes, I also guessed the yellowing of leaves was either ph or nitrogen deficiency or either cal mag,

What the actuall problem was that the coco have a nutrient lockout..... as coco loves holding onto nutrients with I already knew, but tempted to push plants too max... I forgot about the important 20 percent run off.

So that day I tool about 10 litres of water in the tent and flooded all the plants and valaaaa the plants are healthy again :crying:

Plants have exploded in size in matter of 2 days. I add deficiencies looking symptoms with the plants, I was tempted with flooding them with nutes, I also guessed the yellowing of leaves was either ph or nitrogen deficiency or either cal mag,

What the actuall problem was that the coco have a nutrient lockout..... as coco loves holding onto nutrients with I already knew, but tempted to push plants too max... I forgot about the important 20 percent run off.

So that day I tool about 10 litres of water in the tent and flooded all the plants and valaaaa the plants are healthy again :crying:
Same reason you need to flush the solution out of DWC every now and then. Unused nutes build up and drag the pH way down, causing lockout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back