Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep me posted if you start any journals. I am curious how well these do also

For sure man! I will be doubling down on tests this fall and winter. Got some tester Smo autocobs, so i will start the thread in his section. Got 11 legal plants i can grow at a time, so this is going to be an interesting winter!! With 4 cobs i am not sure yet what style i will use..might just stick with the 1.5 gallon pots and promix, and grow some serious variety!!

I use borage for the same thing @912GreenSkell ..that and comfrey are supposed to be the best nitrogen rich ferts you can grow...:headbang:

Fresh leaves also used for lining trenches and..Mother always wrapped a seed potato in a leaf before she planted them....:biggrin:

I've got them under 1 of the giant pumpkins..:biggrin:..Secret Weapon.....:crying:

Cool stuff mossy! Yeah i have heard of comfrey used a few times, but never tried it myself! It funny.....horse manure doesnt have high NPK at all....but you have seen its power!!

I picked a DP strain called Charlotte's Angel which is supposed to be pretty rich in CBD. Got them to make tincture for my daughter. She hasn't mentioned if she wants to take it, but I figure I'll eventually grow it either way. I could use some in reserve for me, too.

You can never go wrong with a high cbd strain.....

I’ve heard a really heavy

I good strain too name is strawberry nuggets, I think Mephisto is highest indica variety. Very stocky and big fan leaves. A grower reviewed it with positive notes. Regarding it paranoia free high. I would also consider this... but it’s the touch of the ice berg.

Can’t go wrong with the dp cbd strain... no brained... look how things have changed from 2009. Well most seed banks carry atleast one cbd strain. And 10 years and it will be a norm. People are really open8ng there eyes towards medicinal cannabis. And I find it excellent specially with oils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back