Status
Not open for further replies.
Sllabegral Togevi

She looks hearty. I will be running her in the fall. I am looking forward due to all the great things I have heard about her.
Looking good bro! You have really nice plants and I can tell you do good work. I can't wait to hear your report on her, or at least hear how she smokes in your opinion.

Last year the green poison i grew out smoked amazing!! It not only prompted me to regrow, but i liked it so much i am growing a green poison fast F1 version, as well as the standard version i grew out last year!

Last years dried bud from the Green poison
Green Poison.JPG

You can never go wrong with a high cbd strain.....

I’ve heard a really heavy

I good strain too name is strawberry nuggets, I think Mephisto is highest indica variety. Very stocky and big fan leaves. A grower reviewed it with positive notes. Regarding it paranoia free high. I would also consider this... but it’s the touch of the ice berg.

Can’t go wrong with the dp cbd strain... no brained... look how things have changed from 2009. Well most seed banks carry atleast one cbd strain. And 10 years and it will be a norm. People are really open8ng there eyes towards medicinal cannabis. And I find it excellent specially with oils.
I've heard nothing but positive things about those strains as well.
Interestingly enough, i have some strawberry nuggets on order.

Last year the green poison i grew out smoked amazing!! It not only prompted me to regrow, but i liked it so much i am growing a green poison fast F1 version, as well as the standard version i grew out last year!

Last years dried bud from the Green poison
View attachment 929911

Ooh, that looks really nice. Lots of trichs a glowin man! Ok, now that is added to the list for 2019. Damn hard to keep up with all this great product out there compared to just a few years back.

Ooh, that looks really nice. Lots of trichs a glowin man! Ok, now that is added to the list for 2019. Damn hard to keep up with all this great product out there compared to just a few years back.

Rock hard buds.....cross between Green Apple and Lychee fruit smell and taste.....smaller frame but man what a plant!! (5.5 feet tall and around 8 feet diameter)
IMG_5957.JPG

IMG_5956.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back