Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with people using sequencers, synthesizers, etc. Hell, Jerry Garcia was using a lot of MIDI during his last 5-10 years.....The difference being you have to be able to play an instrument to begin with......not just a program!

That's the key difference. In a sense it's not much different from our time. There were a lot of shitty bands back then, too.

Wouldnt that be cool! Except nothing would be for sale, because i love them all too much!! ;)

I don't see it as so much a store as a museum. "Come see the awesome bounty! Then go away!"

Agree!! It's like doing psychedelics without understanding the ramifications of where they can take you.

It's more like that than you might think. Kids are growing up with a level of unfiltered interaction with the world that they could not possibly have achieved prior to the internet.

It really is fascinating to see where this goes. I just hope I live long enough to see how it turns out!

:pass:

I don't see it as so much a store as a museum. "Come see the awesome bounty! Then go away!"

Shit yeah, now you are talking!! You get to come to the Skellies Mysterious Museum of Obscurities, take the tour for $100 and get to toke a dozen varieties while on the tour, then you get sent on your merry way! :D "Have A GloRiouS day!!" :D

Shit yeah, now you are talking!! You get to come to the Skellies Mysterious Museum of Obscurities, take the tour for $100 and get to toke a dozen varieties while on the tour, then you get sent on your merry way! :D "Have A GloRiouS day!!" :D
Don't forget the merchandising!

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back