Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Skelly t shirts, rolling papers, stash boxes, grinders.........possibilities are endless!!

Maybe Rebel wants to make a custom line of Skelly branded merchandise for you guys! ;)

I have to ask.....what does everyone think of the new forum look?

Not a big fan of the new look....i feel like there is so much white, my retinas are being burned! :D Its still being worked on though!

I have to ask.....what does everyone think of the new forum look?
I prefer darker color schemes in general. Bright stuff hurts my eyes. I don't dislike it, but I would really love the option to choose a theme, and if possible one of them be dark.

I prefer darker color schemes in general. Bright stuff hurts my eyes. I don't dislike it, but I would really love the option to choose a theme, and if possible one of them be dark.

I wonder if that would be feasible?? Going to report this post, and see if this might be a possibility. I am the same way...i prefer a darker layout, i just find it easier on the eyes

Maybe Rebel wants to make a custom line of Skelly branded merchandise for you guys! ;)

Not a big fan of the new look....i feel like there is so much white, my retinas are being burned! :D Its still being worked on though!

Agree! that was my first thought.......felt like squinching my eyes to look at it.....agree with Mike..... a choice of a darker hue would be great!

I wonder if that would be feasible?? Going to report this post, and see if this might be a possibility. I am the same way...i prefer a darker layout, i just find it easier on the eyes

Agree! that was my first thought.......felt like squinching my eyes to look at it.....agree with Mike..... a choice of a darker hue would be great!

I do not know if I have any influence in getting this done, but if I do, consider it applied full force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back