Status
Not open for further replies.

one of my favorite live tunes, love the lyrics.........Robert Hunter could write some lyrics!!

Okay so I'm doing a mainlining experiment on an Autoflower. Now I'm not expecting super big yields I'm only setting it up for four main colas but I'm hoping that they will be nice and then some fat time will tell. But I have a very important question I need to know. As the colas grow if I remove all the little side branch in to focus on the main Cola Grove is that going to prevent the forming of any but sites or well but sites still grow and fatten up just as normal?. I've attached a photo of my current plant it was 3 weeks old as of Sunday so far it looks like it's doing very well.

View attachment 929553

Have you checked out the topping, HSt, mainlining thread yet?

I suppose you could say i do mainlining on my photos
IMG_7578.JPG

Me, too! At least it wasn't cartoon watching in my formative years that got me in trouble.......I never equated some cartoon character or cowboy hero hitting someone with a license to do violence.....it was just funny or entertaining. @Auto melt has a point, the crap kids are shown from an early age is enough to warp anyone. I have to be honest, though, it was drugs, sex, and rock and roll that did me in!!
They are given the internet. Before they are remotely capable of processing what is really going on.

The results are both fascinating and terrifying.

And now to crush another powdery death-bud into the pipe and relax....

They are given the internet. Before they are remotely capable of processing what is really going on.

The results are both fascinating and terrifying.

And now to crush another powdery death-bud into the pipe and relax....

Agree!! It's like doing psychedelics without understanding the ramifications of where they can take you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back