Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on, Dave! I have seen concerts on MTV live where the band consisted of one guy with his computer and a guy with one of those electronic drum sets. These guys were supposed to be a big time act.....I thought they sucked out loud but the kids there were eating it up.............

I've liked musical acts like that before, though. It can be lame, but there are plenty like Thomas Dolby, Howard Jones, etc... that are using the electronic, everything through a sequencer compositions and do it very well.

The ones that I can't stand are more the Lady Gaga, Justin Beiber type acts where there are more dancers on stage than musicians.

I've liked musical acts like that before, though. It can be lame, but there are plenty like Thomas Dolby, Howard Jones, etc... that are using the electronic, everything through a sequencer compositions and do it very well.

The ones that I can't stand are more the Lady Gaga, Justin Beiber type acts where there are more dancers on stage than musicians.

Agreed. Good musicians transcend their particular genre. There are really talented people in every genre, and there are a ton of untalented people in the same genres.

I do get it, though....as much as I enjoy a good Daft Punk song...when you really stop and listen to what they're actually doing they're really just one of the best in the world at getting folks to love hearing the same three or four bars of music repeated over and over for three minutes. :crying:

I have no problem with people using sequencers, synthesizers, etc. Hell, Jerry Garcia was using a lot of MIDI during his last 5-10 years.....The difference being you have to be able to play an instrument to begin with......not just a program!

Skelly, I just have this picture in my head of your house...........every shelf, every table, and every available flat surface are covered with rows and rows of Mason jars filled with various kinds of herb............kind of like the witches house in Hansel and Gretal! What a sight it must be!!!

Hahaha....yeah at times i have my fair share certainly!! ;)

Hahaha....yeah at times i have my fair share certainly!! ;)

I can see it now....with legalization.......a quaint store.......Skelly's Super Smoke Shop........"if you can hit it, I can get it!"

Okay so I'm doing a mainlining experiment on an Autoflower. Now I'm not expecting super big yields I'm only setting it up for four main colas but I'm hoping that they will be nice and then some fat time will tell. But I have a very important question I need to know. As the colas grow if I remove all the little side branch in to focus on the main Cola Grove is that going to prevent the forming of any but sites or well but sites still grow and fatten up just as normal?. I've attached a photo of my current plant it was 3 weeks old as of Sunday so far it looks like it's doing very well.

20180711_163734.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back