Status
Not open for further replies.
heya gone13 :pass:dave :pass:folks :pass:cheers :cheers: they are real tiny jars though.
my light is 205w from wall it had 96 diodes it now has 74 its doin ok for 3 in the cupboard 2,5,8 weeks olds.so about 158w :wall:
i must get a new one,but far far to many leds out there so hard to pick one.
:pighug:

I know what you mean, archie! I've gone back and forth since I decided to grow, but this seems to be the best that I can afford right now....it's one those "complete" spectrum LEDs not just a blurple.......was highest rated and least returns on jungle river and customer service was rated very high.......well, youse pay your money and take your chances!

ive had a prakasa 120w a vipar c180 not a viparspecter just a vipar they dont seem to be around anymore,and a mars 96x3 then a 96x5.
i was thinking gn grow northern 0006 its due out next week ooo8 has been out ? maybe a year,but now im having 2nd thoughts.

heya gone13 :pass:dave :pass:folks :pass:cheers :cheers: they are real tiny jars though.
my light is 205w from wall it had 96 diodes it now has 74 its doin ok for 3 in the cupboard 2,5,8 weeks olds.so about 158w :wall:
i must get a new one,but far far to many leds out there so hard to pick one.
get you some cobs or quantum boards

I wish @Mike20132 was on...he could explain it much better, apparently it's like a junction point for the cable signals and then the signal is routed out to many cable boxes....so I'm not the only one suffering TV withdrawal!
I used to have withdrawls then I got so pissed off at them I shut it off in 2010. Don't miss it a bit!

heya pepe hows it going :pass:did a wee birdy tell me you just finished 7 Walter Whites ? if so i think you may have that badge back :thumbsup:
Howdy! good busy as usual, taking an AFN break :pass: I did just finish some WW's, mighty fine smoke it is! pic kinda sucks, I'm going to make this uncured bud disappear in a raw cone right directly!
20180705_212920[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back