Status
Not open for further replies.
@hesgone13 Hey man!! how are ya tonight

Hey chefdave! I'm ready to kill and destroy! I just got off the phone after 32 useless minutes with Comcast Cable and I still have no TV........looks like I'll miss the first WC match tomorrow 'cause they can't get a technician here until between 1-4pm then. The guy that came today was excellent and replaced the box but it seems they have a node down....and repair time is, of course, unknown! I swear to God, I would rather have a root canal than deal with Comcast on the phone.

Also had to shell out $300 today for an eye exam and new glasses.....which may put starting my grow off 'til later in the month. Between this and Comcast, I am not a happy camper.........rant over!

Hey chefdave! I'm ready to kill and destroy! I just got off the phone after 32 useless minutes with Comcast Cable and I still have no TV........looks like I'll miss the first WC match tomorrow 'cause they can't get a technician here until between 1-4pm then. The guy that came today was excellent and replaced the box but it seems they have a node down....and repair time is, of course, unknown! I swear to God, I would rather have a root canal than deal with Comcast on the phone.
Yeah I remember you lost cable yesterday. I couldn't live without tv man SORRY . I have comcast x1 also but have been lucky only 2 outages in 5 years and only for 3 hours or so. What is a node

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back