Status
Not open for further replies.
Also had to shell out $300 today for an eye exam and new glasses.....which may put starting my grow off 'til later in the month. Between this and Comcast, I am not a happy camper.........rant over!
Man dude you've had a tough last two days! Keep your head up Brother things will improve:biggrin::pass::bighug:

Yeah I remember you lost cable yesterday. I couldn't live without tv man SORRY . I have comcast x1 also but have been lucky only 2 outages in 5 years and only for 3 hours or so. What is a node

I wish @Mike20132 was on...he could explain it much better, apparently it's like a junction point for the cable signals and then the signal is routed out to many cable boxes....so I'm not the only one suffering TV withdrawal!

Man dude you've had a tough last two days! Keep your head up Brother things will improve:biggrin::pass::bighug:

Thanks, dave! I know that but the last few years have been really rough and I know I get down too easy....workin' on it!

I wish @Mike20132 was on...he could explain it much better, apparently it's like a junction point for the cable signals and then the signal is routed out to many cable boxes....so I'm not the only one suffering TV withdrawal!
Do you need seeds or something to start your grow? I can send you some if this is whats holding you up on your grow

Do you need seeds or something to start your grow? I can send you some if this is whats holding you up on your grow

No, thank you! I really appreciate your generous offer......I have my seeds and most everything else.......but the grow light.....the most expensive component. The bright side is that I should only have to wait until the 18th when the old gov't check rolls in! Thanks again, dude!!

No, thank you! I really appreciate your generous offer......I have my seeds and most everything else.......but the grow light.....the most expensive component. The bright side is that I should only have to wait until the 18th when the old gov't check rolls in! Thanks again, dude!!
What type of light are you thinking about?

I have my eye on a King 1000W LED.........got excellent reviews at jungle river and should do my 1-2 plant closet grow OK.
That led has 185 watt wall draw as most china 1000 watt leds do so I think it would be close to a 250 watt hps, but should do great for 1 or 2 plant (smaller strains) grow!! Will also run pretty cool I would imagine

That led has 185 watt wall draw as most china 1000 watt leds do so I think it would be close to a 250 watt hps, but should do great for 1 or 2 plant (smaller strains) grow!! Will also run pretty cool I would imagine
Hope so! Hallelujah!!!!!!! I have TV back! They must have fixed the node......dave, you were right!

heya gone13 :pass:dave :pass:folks :pass:cheers :cheers: they are real tiny jars though.
my light is 205w from wall it had 96 diodes it now has 74 its doin ok for 3 in the cupboard 2,5,8 weeks olds.so about 158w :wall:
i must get a new one,but far far to many leds out there so hard to pick one.
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back