Status
Not open for further replies.
we can play that knock em over game whatever its called to
IMG_5105.JPG

:gary:

My next run has landed! Look at the detail on that himboldt box. Very impressive packaging. Just hope she produces buds that is equally attractive. I'm contemplating doing a journal on these if people would be interested?

View attachment 926901 View attachment 926902

Ive seen several grows using the Choc Mint, and wow does it look great!! I would follow that journal!

@912GreenSkell Hey skelly and anyone else, has anybody grown bum wine autos from ronin they are a cross of hubbabubbasmellascope and tyrone special. I ve got some 9 days old and just would like some feedback on nutrient strength levels height etc. I just switched to megacrop for this grow

@912GreenSkell Hey skelly and anyone else, has anybody grown bum wine autos from ronin they are a cross of hubbabubbasmellascope and tyrone special. I ve got some 9 days old and just would like some feedback on nutrient strength levels height etc. I just switched to megacrop for this grow

I havent grown either of the parent strains, though the hubbabubba's I have seen have been big girls, so i assume they can feed fairly heavily(might be a wrong assumption though!!)

What i can tell you about MC...i like to start at 1.5grams per gallon and work my way up from there, while watching for excessive dark foliage or early nitrogen toxicity clawing signs. By early-mid preflower you will want to be lowering the dose of MC(i liked around 3 grams per gallon, reduced from 4) and adding in a PK booster and potentially cal mag.

I havent grown either of the parent strains, though the hubbabubba's I have seen have been big girls, so i assume they can feed fairly heavily(might be a wrong assumption though!!)

What i can tell you about MC...i like to start at 1.5grams per gallon and work my way up from there, while watching for excessive dark foliage or early nitrogen toxicity clawing signs. By early-mid preflower you will want to be lowering the dose of MC(i liked around 3 grams per gallon, reduced from 4) and adding in a PK booster and potentially cal mag.
Thanks Skelly I plan to add gh liquid kool bloom (0-10-10) 1-6 of flower and dry kool bloom last 2 weeks (2-45-28) I grow in coco so I always use 1-0-0 cal mag. How does this sound. Ive started at 2.2 g from precharge of coco to today. Plants are thriving despite even with ac and fans 84 degree temps Thanks so much I will start journal Monday. In this grow I also have 6 Grape snow train photos and 2 purple snow bubba x. Cheers Dave

Thanks Skelly I plan to add gh liquid kool bloom (0-10-10) 1-6 of flower and dry kool bloom last 2 weeks (2-45-28) I grow in coco so I always use 1-0-0 cal mag. How does this sound. Ive started at 2.2 g from precharge of coco to today. Plants are thriving despite even with ac and fans 84 degree temps Thanks so much I will start journal Monday. In this grow I also have 6 Grape snow train photos and 2 purple snow bubba x. Cheers Dave

Sounds like a solid plan to me!! Tag me in when you get it started bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back