Status
Not open for further replies.
Canna butter tea.
:pass::coffee:
IMG_4876.JPG

If we're talking about the form of diabetes that requires the patient take insulin, there is nothing that can help. Once the cells that produce it naturally start to die, they stay dead and are not replaced. Though I'd be curious if it can impact the rate at which the cells die. That would be pretty damn significant. Do you have a link to anything on the subject?
I have a whole bunch of information on a file somewhere..I am pretty shit with computers so may have to recruit my daughter to help me find it

So what, my landlady is from Honduras...........but you know what......she's not from the country who manufactures 90% of the world's fireworks....which if you would take the time to think about it.........was the whole point of my post! I don't know who peed in your cornflakes yesterday, but you were the only person on this forum that thought my original post then was dissing Canada in any way.
Lol hes just messing with you bud!! Your might have missed him saying that lol

Got 40 seeds today from dc seed exchange 10 tree of life bx, 10 lambs breathe ww, 10 second sight f2 and 10 chuy purple all reg photos though. Im about to get my mother plants going for clones. I still will grow autos always, but want to harvest every month with cloned photos

Got 40 seeds today from dc seed exchange 10 tree of life bx, 10 lambs breathe ww, 10 second sight f2 and 10 chuy purple all reg photos though. Im about to get my mother plants going for clones. I still will grow autos always, but want to harvest every month with cloned photos
Just took some cuttings from Seedsmans Strawberry,banana,grape too,

Ok im just getting caught up on thread. Whats this freezing thing. Do you freeze after its dry to cure or do you freeze after chop while wet?
When doing extracts you would be doing a quick wet trim of large fan leaves and then going straight into the freeze.

Putting it in the freezer after a dry and cure won't really change much in terms of flavors or smells but it makes the trichs fall off easier if you're looking to use those buds for extracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back