Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating cannabis oil has been known to help diabetes...As for the artificial sweeteners mate...you need to steer clear of that shit.
nevermind. just saw your link. Yeah, was hoping for something similar to canna effects on cancer cells... though in this case, shield the insulin producing cells from the bodies immune system or convince it to stop attacking the cells.

Have a relative that got hit hard with that type of diabetes, so I try to read up on the subject as much as I can.

Thanks for the link

nevermind. just saw your link. Yeah, was hoping for something similar to canna effects on cancer cells... though in this case, shield the insulin producing cells from the bodies immune system or convince it to stop attacking the cells.

Have a relative that got hit hard with that type of diabetes, so I try to read up on the subject as much as I can.

Thanks for the link
I am very fortunate that my stepmum is a healer,she has educated me well in nutrition and all things natural

I am very fortunate that my stepmum is a healer,she has educated me well in nutrition and all things natural
My mother was a nurse for a good while. I also feel fortunate, and for the same reasons. Cheers! :cheers:

Time to relax.
20180705_160816.jpg

Gorilla glue, auto purple, northern light auto

Ok im just getting caught up on thread. Whats this freezing thing. Do you freeze after its dry to cure or do you freeze after chop while wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back