Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we luckily don't have the dogs and coyotes in town to deal with, it keeps the deer and cats at bay though. I am envious that you have the predators close enough by to be a problem with accidentally attracting them.

No shortage of coyotes here either. They decimated my flock of chickens earlier this year. Had to put up an electric fence to keep them at bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well then seriously think about top dressing with B+B then!! Its bound to bring 'em as close as they can get! Seriously man....1/2" hardwire screen and cage her in!

No shortage of coyotes here either. They decimated my flock of chickens earlier this year. Had to put up an electric fence to keep them at bay.

Sorry to hear they hammered your chickens. I have heard putting up a .22-250 to the shoulder also helps with coyote problems lmao

I guess we luckily don't have the dogs and coyotes in town to deal with, it keeps the deer and cats at bay though. I am envious that you have the predators close enough by to be a problem with accidentally attracting them.

Around here 'yotes have developed a reputation for stealing folks dogs...if you have a small dog be very careful if you let it outside in an unfenced yard after dark!!

Sorry to hear they hammered your chickens. I have heard putting up a .22-250 to the shoulder also helps with coyote problems lmao

Actually the Ruger 10/22 works nicely @ 50 yards. I only have 3 acres 22-250 might be overkill. And the neighbors probably wouldnt like it too much.

Around here there is tons of them.....the problem is they are pretty much totally nocturnal and incredibly smart/observant.

When we lived up in the VA mountains, I also found that a 50gr Hornaday soft point at 3,850fps did wonders in controlling the varmint population!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back