Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here have problems with squirrels eating their plants? Something ate my plant from the ground up. I had her located in a spot that was safe from ground dwelling herbivores but something got her nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Something ate the entire plant? Only a nub of stalk left behind?

Anyone here have problems with squirrels eating their plants? Something ate my plant from the ground up. I had her located in a spot that was safe from ground dwelling herbivores but something got her nonetheless.

Tree rats do not like the scent of spicy foods. Sprinkling hot spices, such as cayenne pepper or chili powder, over affected areas should keep the fur bags away. spices will not harm the crock pot critter or your plants, but they will prevent the critters from chewing on or digging up your greenery...I use cayenne pepper around my garden when I had a problem...it worked

Got any geese in you area? Geese will eat anything green down to the dirt.........

Yeah the whole plant down to the dirt. Only thing left was the rack and pipe cleaners.

Its a mystery!! Not sure....you can likely buy coyote or fox piss at a hunting store. That will help keep pretty much anything away if used on the ground around the pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back