Status
Not open for further replies.
What up stoners about that time again
b7f32a627cf27128accb51536587b7e3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

View attachment 923751
This girl (Audrey2) got chopped just now. Trichs were cloudy...and she had gnats. I am a destructive monkey when it comes to bugs, So she got chopped, and the coco in her tote got doused with two bottles of 3% peroxide, and completely sealed shut with plastic before the lid went on. F*ck gnats.
On a side note, her buds are pretty friggin' big. Kind of airy with oversized calyxes, but it's for personal use so it could be uglier.

That plant looks so good lol.

Well work week over now 5 days of gardening. Finally got the forum stomper to a healthy state. Probably do the first round of harvest on the LSD 25 tonight. Probably be a early photo finish in the cob battle.

Anyone here have problems with squirrels eating their plants? Something ate my plant from the ground up. I had her located in a spot that was safe from ground dwelling herbivores but something got her nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Going to be setting up my WaterFarm as soon as my Gorilla seed pops. I drilled some extra holes in the grow bucket, and switched out the bubbler that came with the set up, the bubbler they sent was 123 gph...I had an extra one that pushed 210. Got the Hydroton soaking Ph'd water. Quick question.... do you guys who DWC shift your PH slightly higher after veg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back