Status
Not open for further replies.
heya Unique :pass:
a bit stupid,i been here all the time but looks like i been in and out,but it could be the 4 cups of tea thats made me a bit :baked:
good to hear you healing and feeling better:d5: but are you medicating :eyebrows: if so what
:pighug:
gone13 lurking....i only said i didnt like you the other day cause you said the ...not tea word...was only codding :biggrin:

a bit stupid,i been here all the time but looks like i been in and out,but it could be the 4 cups of tea thats made me a bit :baked:
good to hear you healing and feeling better:d5: but are you medicating :eyebrows: if so what
gone13 lurking....i only said i didnt like you the other day cause you said the ...not tea word...was only codding :biggrin:

Thanks, Archie! I kinda figured that , but sometimes you can be bit obscure, heh,heh!:cool1:

Look how young they look! I remember when that concert happened......nobody had ever seen anything like it.........in some ways it was the beginning of all this and more!

I been smoking that Cream Cookie's I did, that is like one of my new favorites....I'm waiting on that C.A to finish curing & also the Royal Jack.... If ya ever get a chance to run the Cream Cookies you won't be disappointed its really potent & tastes really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back