Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen some incredible results with advanced with some users getting some enourmous resin packed plants lol.

Just spent £100 pound on nutes... oh fuck sakes...
I use advanced nutrients exclusively. Works the treat, for sure.

I know I’ve seen some incredible results, it’s just that I’ve bought cAnna nutrients full line up, I might just finish this grow before spending extra money and have full line ups of 3 different brands.

Next run 100 percent it’s going too be tamg feeding scedule with Plagron Light mix lol.

The guys a top notch grower who has shared a incredible feed chart man

Tangs feed chart

Attachments

• FECCDB27-26C9-4C9C-98F2-7C02138E61F0.png
    FECCDB27-26C9-4C9C-98F2-7C02138E61F0.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 31
Tangs feed chart
Gonna be honest, I have not really stuck to anything like that yet. They all seem to be geared for coco. To make it work with DWC, I'd be draining the tank each week or so. That's a lot of nutes down the drain. Instead, I have been slowly increasing the numbers in the new solution I use to top off the tank. It's worked in the sense that I have pot to smoke, but I am curious to try the more wasteful approach to see if the yield improves. I am pretty sure it will, the question is by how much.

Getting my hands on DI is a pain in the ass if I don't make it myself, and I can make at most 4L every 6 hours. I try to use as little as possible.

Gonna be honest, I have not really stuck to anything like that yet. They all seem to be geared for coco. To make it work with DWC, I'd be draining the tank each week or so. That's a lot of nutes down the drain. Instead, I have been slowly increasing the numbers in the new solution I use to top off the tank. It's worked in the sense that I have pot to smoke, but I am curious to try the more wasteful approach to see if the yield improves. I am pretty sure it will, the question is by how much.

Getting my hands on DI is a pain in the ass if I don't make it myself, and I can make at most 4L every 6 hours. I try to use as little as possible.

Ive run tangs feed schedule in promix before and it worked just fine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back