Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine gave me some cheese he bought on "da street" to try. I've been vaping, smoking and eating my Royal Dwarf exclusively since harvest last year so had nothing to compare to.

In the vape I don't get the same range of flavours as I progress up the temps. With Royal Dwarf I'd taste citrus, then lavender, then pine. This cheese I just got soil/earthy and what I can only describe as cleaning liquid, kinda like bleach. Not so keen on the taste but still got the smoke test to do tomorrow.

The effect is quite potent though, nice warm stone coming on [emoji3]

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

How old are them plants ?
these plants?
P1070200.JPG

A friend of mine gave me some cheese he bought on "da street" to try. I've been vaping, smoking and eating my Royal Dwarf exclusively since harvest last year so had nothing to compare to.

In the vape I don't get the same range of flavours as I progress up the temps. With Royal Dwarf I'd taste citrus, then lavender, then pine. This cheese I just got soil/earthy and what I can only describe as cleaning liquid, kinda like bleach. Not so keen on the taste but still got the smoke test to do tomorrow.

The effect is quite potent though, nice warm stone coming on [emoji3]

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
your home grown always gonna have the flav edge

The best yields i have had(by far) have been using fresh frozen bud for making bubble hash. Straight cut off the plant and frozen.
Fair to say don't dry this any further then lol.
I'll probably take an extra step and ice it for 30 before adding water.

Free flying I guess. Planned to dry for dry ice and bho.
But . Settled on bubble lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back